You may be used to seeing Customs and Sprinters on the roads, but have you ever wondered what the most popular vans of the moment are? Well, the Society of Motor Manufacture and Traders (SMMT) have revealed just that.
The Most Popular Vans and Pick-ups of the Year
10. Peugeot Partner - 5,280 sold
9. Nissan Navara - 5,287 sold
8. Peugeot Boxer - 5,752 sold
7. Renault Trafic - 6,017 sold
6. Ford Transit Connect - 6,965 sold
5. Vauxhall Vivaro - 7,390 sold
4. Mercedes-Benz Sprinter - 7,939 sold
3. Volkswagen Transporter - 9,243 sold
2. Ford Transit - 10,768 sold
1. Ford Transit Custom - 21,751 sold
More Ford Transit Customs were bought in the UK during 2016 than any other van and it looks like similar success will be seen for the model this year. In the first six months of the year, Ford has sold more than double the number of Transit Customs as the next highest seller - which also happens to be one of their vehicles.
Are You Considering Buying a New Van?
If you’re thinking about purchasing a new commercial vehicle it looks like Ford is the manufacturer of choice, however, whatever van you drive, you’ll require suitable insurance. Let us help you get a quote online.
This website is built using latest technogies. Unfortunately your browser doesn't support those. Please update your browser to view this website correctly. Thank you.Update my browser now